The German language basic level B2 is an upper-intermediate stage in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) classification. At the B2 level, learners have advanced beyond the intermediate stages (A1, A2, B1) and have reached a level of language proficiency where they can communicate effectively in a wide range of situations. Here are the key characteristics of the German B2 level:
- Listening and Speaking: Learners can understand extended speech and follow complex discussions on various topics, even when they involve abstract ideas. They can express themselves fluently and spontaneously, and participate effectively in conversations and debates.
- Reading: Learners can comprehend longer and more complex texts, including news articles, essays, and literary works. They can understand implicit meanings and appreciate literary texts.
- Writing: Learners can write detailed and coherent texts on a wide range of subjects, expressing opinions and supporting arguments with relevant examples.
- Vocabulary: Learners expand their vocabulary to include a broader range of topics and express themselves with precision and nuance.
- Grammar: At the B2 level, learners consolidate their understanding of grammar and use complex structures with more accuracy. Some of the grammar topics covered include passive voice, reported speech, subjunctive mood (Konjunktiv II), and advanced conjunctions.
- Cultural Awareness: Learners continue to deepen their cultural understanding of German-speaking countries, including historical, social, and political aspects.
- Independence: Learners become more independent in their language use, demonstrating a high degree of fluency and autonomy in their communication.
At the B2 level, learners have achieved a significant level of proficiency that allows them to engage in more sophisticated conversations, read and understand complex texts, and express themselves effectively in writing. They are well-prepared for most communication tasks in social, academic, and professional settings. The B2 level serves as a bridge to the advanced levels (C1 and C2), where learners can further develop their language skills to reach a near-native level of fluency and proficiency.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of healthy dieting (calories, protein, carbs, fat, vitamins & minerals)
- Create a diet that is perfect for your needs and lifestyle
- Learn when, what and how much you should eat for optimal body composition
- Build more muscle by optimizing your meal plan
- Lose fat faster by optimizing your meal plan
- Improve immunity and energy levels with the right vitamins and minerals
Getting Going In Blender
Welcome To The Course12:17
Install and Overview05:11
Your First 3D Model In Blender
Knowing Your Topic and Specification04:25
Introduction to Box Modelling11:26
Basic Modelling Concepts13:25
Bowling Ball And Pins
Welcome To Bowling Ball And Pins11:36
Knowing Your Topic And Specification14:25
Blender Model Scale And Units17:20
Low Poly Chess Set
Introduction To The Low Poly Chess Set
Managing A Larger Project19:11
An Animated Lamp
Animated Lamp Introduction
Animation Design Document05:56